|Theme of The Contest of Month – February, 2024||Solutions of Poverty in India|
|Registration Start Date||01 February, 2024 at 12:01 AM (IST)|
|Registration Closing Date||14 February, 2024 at 11:59 PM (IST)|
|Language of Writing||Hindi and English only|
|Age Limit of Participants||Between age of 10 years and 30 years|
|Winners Certificates||E- certificate will be provided to the winners|
|Winners Name Publish Date||By 20th February, 2024, on this page and on our Social Media Accounts|
|Entry Fee||Free Entry (Zero Entry Fee)|
About Foragle Writing Contest and their Binding T&Cs and Rules
Foragle Writing Contest (“Foragle Writing Competition“) is designed to encourage eligible Indian school and college students to express their views and implement their ideas for building a better India. Judges will choose the winning entries, and prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (these”Rules“).
The Foragle Writing Contest (“Foragle Writing Competition“) is brought to you by Foragle – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Foragle. Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Foragle.com Terms of Service to which you agree by using the Foragle.com website. To the extent the Foragle.com Terms of Service are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Foragle with respect to the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You have a permanent address within the territory of India; and
(c) You should be of an age between 10 years and 30 years at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our team, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: This Contest will commence on 1st February 2024 at 12:01 a.m. (IST) and will end on 14th February 2024 at 11:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
5. LANGUAGE OF WRITING: Hindi and English only.
6. JUDGING: The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the entries received and a total of 3 (Three) participants will be selected as winners by Judges. A total of 3 (Three) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
7. TIE-BREAKER: In the event of a tie at any level of judging, the judges will re-evaluate the tied Essay according to the Criteria until the tie is broken. The tied Essay will be put up for a re-vote amongst the judges at the respective level until the tie is broken. Decisions of the judges are final and binding. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is unable for whatever reason to accept their prize, then Foragle reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
4. DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER: In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the contest period, you must visit our website www.foragle.com. Once you have visited our website, go to Student Programs from the menu bar then go to Foragle Writing Contest and click on Enter Now further you can participate by writing your views on Solutions of Poverty in India during the entire contest period.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All state and local laws and regulations apply. Foragle reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if, in Foragle’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants, Foragle, or the Judges.
9. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/WINNERS LIST: After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually. We will also post the winners’ names on this page and on our social media accounts by 20th January, 2024.
10. PRIZES: There are a total of 3 (Three) Prize(s) that will be given under this Competition. Th4 declared winner(s) will be eligible to win ₹ 7000, ₹ 2000, ₹ 1000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”) 1st, 2nd and 3rd winner respectively, which they will get in their Bank Account only. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 25th February, 2024.
11. CERTIFICATES: E- certificate will be provided to only the winners through email on or before 25th February, 2024.
12. SPONSOR/COLLABORATION: The sponsors/collaborations of this Contest and the Prizes provided hereunder is…
14. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by Entrant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the entrant from the Contest.
15. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Foragle reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Foragle further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any web site, including the Contest Site, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Foragle reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
16. FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of India, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights.